Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Popping out of the picture


this was a very fun layout to do. It took me a little while but what fun. I had to make a copy of the photo. On the copy I cropped th picture to only have Jax and part of Chuck's arm, with that copy I erased the background. The original photo I framed, then placed th cropped section of Jax ontop of the original. You have to be careful not to resize either photo so you don't have to fiddle with lining them up. What results is this wonderfully fun look of Jaxon popping out of the photo.

1 comment:

  1. Digital Scrapbooking sounds like a lot of fun.... I would love for you to tell me how you do it? Where do you get images? What software do you use to do it? Do you then have the pages printed somewhere, or is it all just online somewhere? You are SO creative! I love it!!!

    Meri

    ReplyDelete