Monday, March 2, 2009

Almost all caught up






More layouts.  I did go and buy Photoshop Elements 7.0.  I have been using the trial version for about a month now and am over the moon in love.  AND there are many freebies available online for digital scrappers.  Every background page, element, frame, etc is all free stuff I found online.  I check this site http://digifree.blogspot.com/ every day and it gives you the new freebies available daily.  

I've done Cassidy's last year and Jaxon's first 6 months all with free stuff I found and I have lots of other things saved to use later.  From births to birthdays, holidays to vacations, to snow to the ocean, I can find it all for FREE.  The best things I d/l that are free are templates, it's a gray page that shows how to do different layouts, sometimes I follow them exactly, other times I edit the sizes of pictures and whatnot, but they have helped me navigate PSE.  Oh another freebie I love is word art, those little sayings I add to pages, those are priceless.

There is so much out there available for free, plus some really cute kits that if I want to spend money I could get for a couple bucks, I just don't see the reason to go to this sites that offer the same things for a monthly charge.

I'm not looking to make a buck, or become your consultant, I want you to have as much fun doing this as I do and do it for little money.   

Gotta go, my PSE just came in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment