Monday, February 23, 2009

Welcome to my scrap pages

I wanted a place to post the pages I have been working on.  I am new to digital scrapping but other than buying Photoshop and printed out the pages (which I can do for about a buck a page) this is much cheaper than paper scrapping and I can find so many more elements for pages than I could ever find at the various scrapbook stores around here.  Also I can personalize it and use many more pictures (which is good since I'm a camera whore).

So here are some of the pages I have been working on, I've redid Cassidy's whole last year and am almost caught up, I need to do her 2 year party pics.  I'm up to Jax's 5th month, and I need to go through Zac's hockey pics to get caught up with those.  

Here are some of the first batch I made.  The first three pages are the 1st pages of two page layouts I made for this past Xmas and how I personalized them with each kids pictures.














No comments:

Post a Comment